- Attribution – The ability to understand how every marketing and sales investment I’m making is impacting customer retention, customer value, and acquisition.
- Real-Time Data – The ability to observe activity in real-time rather than waiting for hours or days to assemble the appropriate reports to see and optimize my clients’ marketing efforts.
- 360-Degree View – The ability to see every interaction with a prospect or customer to better serve them, communicate with them, understand them, and provide value to them.
- Omni-Channel – The ability to speak to a customer in the medium or channel they want to be communicated with from the system that I can easily work within.
- Intelligence – The ability to move beyond my own bias as a marketer and have a system that segments, personalizes, and executes the right message at the right time to the right place for my customer.