We knew technology would change the world…we just didn’t know exactly where it would take us.
Now, Marketing has become incredibly technical. And that’s where we come in.
We harness and build upon technology to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
We call that MarTech as in the crossroad of marketing and technology.
Our services span customer relationship management, advertising, event management, content marketing, user experience management, social media marketing, reputation management, email marketing, mobile marketing (web, apps, and SMS), marketing automation, marketing data management, analytics, ecommerce, public relations, sales enablement, surveys, and search marketing.
New experiences and emerging technologies like augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and more are finding their way into existing and new platforms.
Using a well-functioning MarTech stack gives you, as a the client, a plethora of advantages, such as
- Attribution – The ability to understand how every marketing and sales investment I’m making is impacting customer retention, customer value, and acquisition.
- Real-Time Data – The ability to observe activity in real-time rather than waiting for hours or days to assemble the appropriate reports to see and optimize my clients’ marketing efforts.
- 360-Degree View – The ability to see every interaction with a prospect or customer to better serve them, communicate with them, understand them, and provide value to them.
- Omni-Channel – The ability to speak to a customer in the medium or channel they want to be communicated with from the system that I can easily work within.
- Intelligence – The ability to move beyond my own bias as a marketer and have a system that segments, personalizes, and executes the right message at the right time to the right place for my customer.