The position we need to fill
Our Inbound marketing company requires a Sales Representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organisation, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience prospecting and generating his own leads, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, submit cover letter, resume/CV and writing/portfolio samples
online via this application form. Submission reviews will begin March 27th and will continue until
the needs are filled.
The additional benefits and perks
- Proven working experience as a business sales manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Active Campaigns, Hubspot).
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and copywriting teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Career Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form. We are excited to connect with you.
Due to the complex nature of Gravity Forms, realtime styling of the form elements is not available. All of your style choices will be reflected on the front-end after saving.
” _builder_version=”3.26.6″ fontstitle_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformdesc_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformbody_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformelements_text_color=”#000000″ custom_button=”on” button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_border_color=”#ffffff” width=”80%” module_alignment=”center”][/et_pb_dcgd_gravity_divi_module]