The position we need to fill
The Marketing Strategist will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and plays a vital role in leading the day to day operations of the marketing department.
This position is responsible for reviewing and analysing the performance of our client’s marketing departments, creating the client’s marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing plans are in line with the client’s vision, goals and objectives.
You will be someone with energy and creativity that has a good understanding of current technologies and excellent communication skills & apply a data-driven approach.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, submit a cover letter, resume/CV and writing/portfolio samples
online via this application form. Submission reviews will begin on November 26th and will continue until
the needs are filled.
Expected position start date 11/01/2021
The additional details benefits and perks
Salary: $73,498.00 – 83,831.00 per year
Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Drivers licence (Preferred)
Permitted to work in Australia with no restrictions on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (required)
We are looking for someone who
- Comes onboard initially part-time (2-3 days a week)
- is in it for the long-haul
- is self-organised, experienced and interested in managing projects & team members
- is focused on pig-picture objectives
- knows how to drive revenue from marketing & sales efforts
- understands programmatic, AI, UX, CX, Data Analytics and how to tie this all into ROI measurements
- understands ROI, how to set and meet goals, and hot to optimize programs for better performance
Responsibilities & Duties
- Review of current client activities and assets
- Marketing plan development with a long-term vision and objectives
- Centralising and harmonising marketing and branding activities
- New customer acquisition strategy (specifically focused on digital)
- Consolidation of the fragmented and multi-layered marketing activities
- Analysis of assets and provision of the details to the team
- Market and customer research if available
- Show up on time and be well presented (especially when client facing)
- Respond within 24 hours to emails, asana tasks & conversations, and slack from clients and team members
- Manage tasks in Asana and keep it up to date
- Meet internal and external deadlines
- Inform team members regarding availability in a timely manner
- Engage proactively with team members and clients
- Work as a team player and generally be helpful
Career Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form. We are excited to connect with you.
Due to the complex nature of Gravity Forms, realtime styling of the form elements is not available. All of your style choices will be reflected on the front-end after saving.
” _builder_version=”3.26.6″ fontstitle_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformdesc_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformbody_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformelements_text_color=”#000000″ width=”80%” module_alignment=”center”][/et_pb_dcgd_gravity_divi_module]