We are adding a Marketing Manager to help with the expansion and service offering in the Northern Rivers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment and is looking to make an immediate and measurable impact. You will be the go-to person for all our clients and need to consult on all elements of the marketing mix (the 4 big P’s).
A minimum of 4 years of work experience in advertising, digital marketing, inbound lead generation and nurturing, managing social media, and experience in the WordPress platform are a must.
- Min 1 year+ experience in CRM management
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent desirable or demonstrated relevant work experience of min 4 years incl. experience in an agency environment
- Account Management experience a must
- Capable of using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certificate a plus
- Drivers Licence & Own Car
This position calls for someone with a “get it done” mindset who can manage multiple marketing-related tasks and work streams on deadline, including the concept, management and overseeing of inbound marketing campaigns in HubSpot and Active Campaign, analysing marketing and web campaign outcomes.
You will need to analyse and advise on sales and marketing forecasts and possible marketing trends/technologies. You must have a “can-do” attitude and pitch new, innovative or exciting products or services to any client at any time to grow the business. We are looking for a confident, well presented and well spoken, outgoing and people-orientated personality. Someone who is not too shy to pick up the phone to talk to stakeholders or clients, someone who potentially loves to be on stage to present and represent us in the local market place. We are looking for someone who has experience in facilitating workshops, deal with committees, Not-for-Profit boards, stakeholder groups and media.
As an aspiring BCorp, we are all about the wellbeing of our planet and our people. As per company constitution, we put purpose before profit – and we care for our environment as well as for our community and our own people with a passion, unlike any other agency in the Northern Rivers / Northern Territory. If you decide to work with us, then you MUST love our values, our drive to better this world, our deep desire for an inclusive society, an even distribution of wealth and equality in and outside of this work place. You would want to join us because you love being part of our mission, not because of the pay check. You join this flock cause you get us, not because you want a career.
In return, we promise a lot of (ASPIRING) BCorp perks, such as
- A strong sense of purpose & doing good in the community
- Working at Northern Rivers’ 1st Climate Neutral Company
- Inclusive & positive work culture
- Paid education
- Mentorship for financial success
- Topped up maternity / paternity leave
- Paid volunteering days
- Rainy Day Funds
- Paid health insurance
- Great office location
- Snacks & Fruits Supplied
- Friday drinks
The Range of Responsibilities / Projects
- Take ownership of HubSpot and Active Campaign client accounts with responsibility for campaigns, reports and contacts as well as being the primary point of contact for technical issues
- Business development through the creation of marketing objectives or policies
- Make marketing recommendations in a fast-paced and competitive environment (depending on the product life cycle stage)
- Prepare and execute marketing plans
- Coordinate product development and management through concept and testing phase, and monitor throughout the entire marketing campaign
- Consult and conduct market research with applicable tools like Survicate, HubSpot, Active Campaigns, Sales Force, Pardot, Databox, Mailchimp. WooBox, Animoto, Canva, Asana, Everhour, Slack, Xero, WordPress / WooCommerce, Shopify, Call tracking, Facebook Business Manager, Sprout Social, Google Suite or other tools which best fit the client’s needs
- Show leadership by planning, communicating and managing marketing campaigns collaboratively with multiple teams
- Collaborate and liaise with content, design and digital marketing peers and external partners (printer or media) to create and execute multi-channel campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared properties
- Challenge what exists today and create more efficient ways of achieving better results through automation, advertising, and content (either with internal or external tools)
- Concept and creative design for marketing campaigns, online as well as digital
- At all times stay across industry best practices and ensure you are informed of market trends and possible opportunities (internationally and nationally) while following ethical guidelines
Qualities of an ideal candidate
- A mix of creative and analytical thought processes
- Able to multi-task and drive hard on time-sensitive projects/initiatives
- Able to work well both in groups and individually
- Able to lead and manage a team and to report to the senior executive
- Can manage cross-group collaboration and get disparate teams to work together
- Have worked with marketing automation and/or CRM tools to build and execute marketing campaigns
- Able to manage copywriting and design projects to develop new content
- Passionate about learning & testing what you’ve learned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and persuasive writing skills
- Organisational skills
- Strategic thinker
- Naturally curious
- People Person
- Good Listener
- Strong sense of social justice and interest in advocacy
- Strong client liaison skills
- Workshop / Public Speaking / Facilitation / Stage Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Communication-related studies – OR – Equivalent work-related experience preferably in an agency environment
- Motivated self-starter with 4+ years’ experience in online marketing, social media, website development, and project management
- Must be analytical with a strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts
- Able to smoothly and efficiently manage projects, work against tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Able to keep supervisor and senior leadership informed of key milestones and project status
- Able to take and follow direction, receive feedback and apply that feedback to other tasks
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager (have used analytics to effect change at a company)
- Google Adwords (experience with Bid Management and Campaign Optimisation)…yes we have a live Google Account Rep!
Responsibilities may expand based on the candidate’s demonstrated experience and needs of the firm. This position is based in Ballina and available now.
Career Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form. We are excited to connect with you.
Due to the complex nature of Gravity Forms, realtime styling of the form elements is not available. All of your style choices will be reflected on the front-end after saving.
” _builder_version=”3.26.6″ fontstitle_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformdesc_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformbody_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformelements_text_color=”#000000″ width=”100%” module_alignment=”center”][/et_pb_dcgd_gravity_divi_module]