Digital Marketing Coordinator
The position we need to fill
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and plays a vital role in the daily operations of the marketing department.
This position is responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing tactics and ensuring that all marketing plans are in line with the client’s vision, goals and objectives.
You will be someone with energy and creativity that has a good understanding of current technologies and excellent communication skills. Your approach will be data-driven and creative.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, submit a cover letter, resume/CV and writing/portfolio samples
online via this application form. Submission reviews will begin on November 26th and will continue until
the needs are filled.
Expected position start date 11/01/2021
The additional details benefits and perks
Salary: $52,244.00 – $56,076.00 per year
Monday to Friday (no weekends)
Drivers licence (Preferred)
Permitted to work in Australia with no restrictions on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (required)
We are looking for someone who
- comes onboard initially part-time or full-time.
- is in it for the long-haul
- is self-organised, experienced and interested in learning new skills
- can work well in tight deadlines and under pressure
- knows how to drive revenue from marketing & sales efforts
- understands programmatic, AI, UX, CX, Data Analytics and how to tie this all into ROI measurements
- is a critical and creative thinker
Responsibilities & Duties
- Orchestrate and execute responsive successful campaigns utilising CRMs and marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, and Active Campaigns.
- Manage lead generation, database and email reporting. Proficient in persona development, empathy mapping, customer journey mapping.
- Work on marketing campaigns planning to execution.
- Team with the Marketing Managers for Demand Generation, Retention & Growth, Partner channels and Content to ensure effective campaign review and execution, including performance updates and campaign status.
- Manage and create a variety of email campaigns, including template designs & copywriting, calls to action, split tests and automations.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget, with proper segmentation to maximise engagement.
- Stay abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Proficient in effective and ongoing database administration, including cleansing and appending.
- Develop and document workflows and processes to scale marketing programs and maximise team productivity.
- Develop editorial calendars for social media (copy & imagery).
- Manage online communities and grow social media channels.
- Coordinate competitions, giveaways and influencers.
- Implement and manage additional marketing tools as appropriate.
- Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to your stakeholders on how to improve.
- Manage campaign creative and write engaging copy for emails, web content, social media, blogs and newsletters.
- Prepare and present daily and weekly results as needed including with business presentations.