copywriter & content creator
The position we need to fill
We run a fast-paced, dynamic and supportive workplace and are currently recruiting for a Copywriter/Content Creator to work within our team based in Ballina.
You’ll do this by crafting our written copy and messaging across a range of platforms, including printed products, email marketing, social media and more. This role is ideal for a Marketing/Communications/PR (or similar) graduate, with a passion for the written word!
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, submit a cover letter, resume/CV and writing/portfolio samples
online via this application form. Submission reviews will begin on November 26th and will continue until
the needs are filled.
Expected position start date 11/01/2021
The additional details benefits and perks
Part-time, Casual (16hours per week)
Salary: $25,500 per year
Flexible Monday to Friday hours (no weekends)
Drivers licence (Preferred)
Permitted to work in Australia with no restrictions on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (required)
Apply if reading this makes you say, “YES – That’s Me!”
- You’re an effective, clear communicator in all formats
- You love to be creative, as well as strategic
- You have a sense of humour that’s smart, but not offensive or cynical
- You’re practically always on time (or early), and love beating deadlines
- You have excellent project management skills and are able to juggle multiple projects at once across shifting timelines
- You have a strong desire to learn and embrace the most successful copywriting trends in the digital marketing space
- You’re a fantastic listener, with the ability to ask questions to ensure a sound brief, and create powerful copywriting from it
- You’re not thin-skinned or overly attached to your ego – you’re committed to find, develop, and execute the best ideas for the best results
- You work great both independently and as part of a collaborative team of 15 women (and occasionally one gorgeous dog).
- You do whatever it takes and the phrase “that’s not my job!” isn’t part of your vocabulary.
- You’re hyper-focused on getting the details right – you don’t let things slip through the crack and are self-accountable.
- You’re not a complainer.
- You LOVE feedback and thrive off an opportunity to improve your work and make it the best.
- You noticed the spelling mistakes in those dot points above 😉
Qualifications & Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in traditional marketing (Marketing degree an advantage but not required with relevant work experience).
- Creativity in social media.
- Talented in content marketing concept and submission.
- Experience locating and managing content development and publication.
- Displays the skill to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to validate why their ideas are analytically comprehensive.
- Displays detailed knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Upholds excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Shows ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video presentation.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Career Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form. We are excited to connect with you.
Due to the complex nature of Gravity Forms, realtime styling of the form elements is not available. All of your style choices will be reflected on the front-end after saving.
” _builder_version=”3.26.6″ fontstitle_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformdesc_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformbody_text_color=”#ffffff” fontsformelements_text_color=”#000000″ width=”80%” module_alignment=”center”][/et_pb_dcgd_gravity_divi_module]