We are adding an Inbound Marketing Specialist to help with the expansion and execution of our inbound digital, social media, SEO/SEM, and content marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment and is looking to make an immediate and measurable impact.
A minimum of 4 years of work experience in advertising, digital marketing, inbound lead generation and nurturing, managing social media, and experience in the WordPress Platform are a must.
- Must be certified in Inbound Marketing by HubSpot
- Min 1 year+ Experience in CRM management
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent desirable or demonstrated relevant work experience of 4 years + Experience in Agency Environment
- Advanced Diploma in Advertising
- Diploma in Graphic Design and capable of using the Adobe Creative Suit
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certificate a plus
- Drivers Licence & Own Car
This full-time position calls for someone with a “get it done” mindset who can manage multiple marketing-related tasks and work streams on deadline, including the creation and management of inbound marketing campaigns in HubSpot and Active Campaign, analysing marketing and web campaign outcomes.
There is a realistic and achievable career progression path for the right person willing to put in the work to earn it.
The range of Responsibilities / Projects
- Take ownership of Hubspot and Active Campaign client accounts with responsibility for campaigns, reports and contacts as well as being the primary point of contact for technical issues
- Show leadership by planning, communicating and managing projects collaboratively with multiple teams
- Collaborate with content, design and digital marketing peers to create and execute multi-channel campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared properties
- Challenge what exists today and create more efficient ways of achieving better results through automation, advertising, and content (either with internal or external tools)
- Concept and creative design for advertising campaigns, online as well as digital
- Concept of design languages for marketing campaign on omni and multi-channel platforms
Qualities of an ideal candidate
- A mix of creative and analytical thought processes
- Able to multi-task and drive hard on time-sensitive projects/initiatives
- Ability to work well both in groups and individually (in office and remotely)
- Can manage cross-group collaboration and get disparate teams to work together
- Have worked with marketing automation and/or CRM tools to build and execute marketing campaigns
- Are able to manage copywriting and design projects to develop new content
- Passionate about learning & testing what you’ve learned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and persuasive writing skills
- Organisational skills Strategic thinker; naturally curious
- Bachelor degree in marketing / communication-related studies –OR -Equivalent work related experience preferably in an agency environment
- Motivated self-starter with 1-2+ years’ experience in online marketing, social media, website development, and project management
- Must be analytical with a strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts
- Able to smoothly and efficiently manage projects, work against tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Able to keep supervisor and senior leadership informed of key milestones and project status
- Able to take and follow direction, receive feedback and apply that feedback to other tasks
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager (Have used analytics to effect change at a company)
- Google Adwords (Experience with Bid Management and Campaign Optimization)…yes we have a live Google Account Rep!
Responsibilities may expand based on the candidate’s demonstrated experience and needs of the firm. This position is based in Ballina and available now.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!