We are adding an Inbound Marketing Specialist to help with the expansion and execution of our inbound digital, social media, SEO/SEM, and content marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment and is looking to make an immediate and measurable impact. You will be the go-to person for all our clients and need to consult on all elements of the marketing mix (the 4 big P’s).
A minimum of 4 years of work experience in advertising, digital marketing, inbound lead generation and nurturing, managing social media, and experience in the WordPress platform are a must.
- Must be certified in Inbound Marketing by HubSpot
- Min 1 year+ experience in CRM management
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent desirable or demonstrated relevant work experience of min 4 years incl. experience in agency environment
- Advanced Diploma in Advertising
- Diploma in Graphic Design and capable of using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certificate a plus
- Drivers Licence & Own Car
This full-time position calls for someone with a “get it done” mindset who can manage multiple marketing-related tasks and work streams on deadline, including the concept, management and overseeing of inbound marketing campaigns in HubSpot and Active Campaign, analysing marketing and web campaign outcomes.
You will need to analyse and advise on sales and marketing forecasts and possible marketing trends/technologies. You must have a “can do” attitude and pitch new, innovative or exciting products or services to any client at any time to grow the business.
There is a realistic and achievable career progression path for the right person willing to put in the work to earn it. You also have a dedicated team of experts like graphic designers, marketing coordinators and copywriters to which to delegate some of the workload
The Range of Responsibilities / Projects
- Take ownership of Hubspot and Active Campaign client accounts with responsibility for campaigns, reports and contacts as well as being the primary point of contact for technical issues
- Business development through the creation of marketing objectives or policies
- Make marketing recommendations in a fast-paced and competitive environment (depending on the product life cycle stage)
- Prepare and execute marketing plans
- Coordinate product development and management through concept and testing phase, and monitor throughout the entire marketing campaign
- Consult and conduct market research with applicable tools like SurveyMonkey, HubSpot, PeoplePulse or other survey tools which best fit the client’s needs
- Show leadership by planning, communicating and managing marketing campaigns collaboratively with multiple teams
- Collaborate and liaise with content, design and digital marketing peers and external partners (printer or media) to create and execute multi-channel campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared properties
- Challenge what exists today and create more efficient ways of achieving better results through automation, advertising, and content (either with internal or external tools)
- Concept and creative design for marketing campaigns, online as well as digital
- Concept of design languages for marketing campaigns on omni and multi-channel platforms
- At all times stay across industry best practices and ensure you are informed of market trends and possible opportunities (internationally and nationally)
Qualities of an ideal candidate
- A mix of creative and analytical thought processes
- Able to multi-task and drive hard on time-sensitive projects/initiatives
- Able to work well both in groups and individually
- Able to lead and manage a team and to report to the senior executive
- Can manage cross-group collaboration and get disparate teams to work together
- Have worked with marketing automation and/or CRM tools to build and execute marketing campaigns
- Able to manage copywriting and design projects to develop new content
- Passionate about learning & testing what you’ve learned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and persuasive writing skills
- Organisational skills
- Strategic thinker; naturally curious
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Communication-related studies – OR – Equivalent work-related experience preferably in an agency environment
- Motivated self-starter with 1-2+ years’ experience in online marketing, social media, website development, and project management
- Must be analytical with a strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts
- Able to smoothly and efficiently manage projects, work against tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Able to keep supervisor and senior leadership informed of key milestones and project status
- Able to take and follow direction, receive feedback and apply that feedback to other tasks
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager (have used analytics to effect change at a company)
- Google Adwords (experience with Bid Management and Campaign Optimization)…yes we have a live Google Account Rep!
Responsibilities may expand based on the candidate’s demonstrated experience and needs of the firm. This position is based in Ballina and available now.
Four Drunk Parrots
293 North Teven Road, Teven NSW 2478
Contact Sonja Ceri 6687 9176 or email: email@example.com
Career Enquiry Form
Please fill out the form. We are excited to connect with you.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!