We are adding an Inbound Marketing Specialist to help with the expansion and execution of our inbound digital, social media, SEO/SEM, and content marketing efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a high-energy environment and is looking to make an immediate and measurable impact. 1-2 years of work experience in online marketing, inbound lead generation, managing social media, content writing for the web, social media, or email marketing for sales is a plus. Full-time or part-time is fine for us.
The position calls for someone with a “get it done” mindset who can manage multiple marketing-related tasks and work streams on deadline, including writing content used for marketing, creating inbound marketing campaigns, handling lead generation, managing social media content and accounts, analyzing marketing and web metrics and other key marketing initiatives that integrate into the companies marketing plan. The position also includes supporting the leadership and client service team with online research and other activities as needed.
The range of Responsibilities / Projects
- Manage social media content and accounts. You will have an intern to support these efforts as needed
- Maintain, develop, and execute inbound marketing campaigns
- Target, identify and input new business leads into our database
- Help build and maintain relationships with industry experts (experience with paid media a plus)
- Manage multiple projects and work streams supporting marketing and other office activities while maintaining tight deadlines and high-quality work
- Manage blog content calendar and brainstorm ideas for new content.
- You will have access to a content writer / editor as needed.
- Create and optimize landing pages, thank you pages and CTAs for downloadable content (i.e. eBooks, Whitepapers, offers, webinars, etc.)
- Create project timelines and execute them on schedule
- Write and send out monthly eNewsletter, coordinating HTML design with our vendor
- Assist with speaking engagement preparation for the senior leadership team, including the CEO (presentation preparation, tweet drafting, listing updates, obtain testimonial)
- Put together weekly & monthly social media and SEO reports
- Manage booked sales reporting and tracking on a monthly basis
- Manage tools licenses with clients (contracts, renewals, etc.)
- Support strategic client & partner projects
Qualities of an ideal candidate
- A mix of creative and analytical thought processes
- Able to multi-task and drive hard on time-sensitive projects/initiatives
- Ability to work well both in groups and individually (in office and remotely)
- Passionate about learning & testing what you’ve learned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and persuasive writing skills
- Organisational skills Strategic thinker; naturally curious
- Bachelor degree in marketing / communication-related studies –OR -Equivalent work related experience
- Motivated self-starter with 1-2+ years’ experience in online marketing, social media, website development, and project management
- Must be analytical with a strong understanding of inbound marketing concepts
- Able to smoothly and efficiently manage projects, work against tight deadlines and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Able to keep supervisor and senior leadership informed of key milestones and project status
- Able to take and follow direction, receive feedback and apply that feedback to other tasks
- Google Analytics / Tag Manager (Have used analytics to effect change at a company)
- Google Adwords (Experience with Bid Management and Campaign Optimization)…yes we have a live Google Account Rep!
Responsibilities may expand based on the candidate’s demonstrated experience and needs of the firm. This position is based in Ballina and available now.
Education / Training
You will receive hands-on experience in multiple phases of online marketing, including:
- Develop content writing skills in an ever-changing digital environment
- Interpreting user intent from analytics and navigation
- Create and manage targeted content development supported by your research
- Hone your presentation/pitch-making skills
- Writing in web or print publications for our projects/initiatives
- Experience working with a team of successful software entrepreneurs
- The potential for growth as our digital marketing efforts evolve
- Work with tools like FanPage Karma, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Facebook Ad Manager, etc.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!