Digital Marketing Coordinator
The position we need to fill
The perfect role for the marketer who executing all digital marketing activities! Reporting to our Marketing Director, you will be our talented ‘hands-on’ person, implementing digital marketing activities across a number of our client accounts.
With no two days ever the same, you can enjoy working on tasks including:
- Executing digital marketing activities across a number of owned, earned and paid channels.
- Weaving your way through WordPress website – uploading and editing content and creating new website pages.
- Becoming our video master – minor video editing and publishing video content (iMovie skills highly desirable).
- Assisting with Facebook ad campaigns including creation, execution and reporting on ads.
- Proven experience with Facebook ad campaigns is a must.
- Managing the social media accounts for a number of our clients including publishing of posts, social media advertising campaigns and reporting.
- Supporting our SEO specialist to complete onsite and offsite SEO.
- Compiling the fortnightly and monthly reports of all digital marketing activities for our clients so we can track the progress of our efforts and celebrate the successes (Agency Analytics and Google Analytics experience highly desirable).
- Improving efficiencies by using marketing software programs such as Loomly, Canva, Hootsuite.
- Keeping on top of the ever-changing digital marketing landscape and sharing new trends with the rest of the team.
The additional benefits and perks
- Extend Your Knowledge – Ongoing development and progression with an industry leading agency
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Generous salary package + super
- Great Working Conditions – Work alongside a group of friendly, collaborative and fun marketing professionals.
- Work Remotely – or from our office.
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, submit cover letter, resume/CV and writing/portfolio samples
online via this application form. Submission reviews will begin March 27th and will continue until
the needs are filled.